OPERATIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR - MAUI BASED
We are expanding our Operations team and seeking an Operational + Administrative Director who has strong leadership capabilities, keen attention to detail, and experience in driving organizational success by implementing efficient systems and processes.
If this sounds like you, please email your cover letter + resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative leadership or like role
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work while adhering to critical timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-motivated, resourceful, with a positive attitude towards teamwork.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To.
- Administrative Management
- Oversee and manage all administrative functions within the organization
- Assisting bookkeeper - Accounts receivable and payables
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective communication and coordination of efforts
- Wholesale Management
- Maintain strong buyer relationships
- Oversee orders; processing + invoicing
- Manage sales rep and or showrooms
- Manage Joor wholesale platform
- Manufacturing & Shipping Management
- Oversee and process all purchase orders in ERP system
- Work in liaison with manufacturers during production
- Oversee international shipments
- Manage any specific packing and shipping requirements when needed
- Full Cirlce ERP
- Joor B2B Wholesale Platform
- Health and dental insurance for eligible employees
- Paid vacation & holiday time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment